With all of that, I am linking up with Diane at Fifth in the Middle for her New Year's Blogger Resolution Linky. I LOVE this idea and just HAD to join!
Here are my blogging resolutions:
- Figure out what in the world I'm doing - I read all these wonderful teaching blogs, and everyone else seems to have it all together on their blog. They share stories, show how they are using their TPT products, give great ideas, do giveaways, link up with other bloggers, etc. I aspire to be like them. I wanna be a "good teacher blogger" when I grow up. LOL!
- Get my new blog design up and going - I am SO excited to be working with Barbara at Ruby Slippers Blog Design to get my new blog up and going. I am actually even switching my blog url, title, and everything.
- Blog 2-3 times a week - It's different teaching English in South Korea than it would be if I were teaching back in Texas. Hopefully I can at least get my blog up and going by the time I am teaching back in Texas in August...saying a prayer for that one.
- Make blogging friends - I really want to make some blogging friends. Applications currently being accepted! :)
- Get more followers - I have NO idea how to do this. Any tips? Suggestions? Advice? On my new blog, I will have a "Blog Lovin'" button, but other than that, I just don't know.
- Have more freebies and giveaways - I don't know how to include freebies on my blog and how to do a giveaway. Help!
I do have a funny story to share with you today. For winter camp, I have two elementary classes that I work with. One class is made up of visually impaired 5th and 6th graders. The other class is made up of blind 3rd and 4th graders. This particular class makes me laugh. We have been singing "BINGO" with the students, since it's a great repetitive song. One student simply cannot say B-I-N-G-O and continually says B-I-M-G-O even though we correct him. It's so cute, and it makes myself and the other teacher giggle every single time.